TTR Tester, Turn Ratio Meter, Transformer Turn Ratio Meter manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Best Price High Accuracy Transformer Turn Ratio Meter TTR Tester, Chino Fabric Chinese Factory Selling Quick DC Resistance Test, Automatic Insulating Material Test System Rubber Electrical Glove Testing Equipment and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Piece||US $1,650-2,350/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500set /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Type:||Transformer Testing Machine|
|Accuracy Grade:||0.1 Class|
|Load Way:||Electronic Load|
|Loading Method:||Dynamic Load|
HZBB-10B Intelligent Tester of Transformer Ratio and Connection Groups adopts popular ARM processor, 168M frequency, 128M memory available to be extended to 4G memory card. The LCD screen adopts 5-inch high-definition color touch screen, combined with emwin display, making the tester interface simple and user-friendly in full touch screen and non-keyboard operation. The tester supports database and can be exported from the USB drive or through the data cable to the background computer.
Elaborate and compact design, unique thinking, makes the tester superior and powerful with small size and light weight. The tester uses a programmable signal source, can output single-phase, two-phase or three-phase standard Sine signal or high-frequency Sine signal, with adjustable output phase frequency. It is especially suitable for special transformers such as Z-type transformers, rectifier transformers, Scott or anti-Scott transformers, etc. The tester adopts the new algorithm developed by our company to measure the ratio of three-phase transformer and ensure the measurement accuracy without adjusting the balance of the three-phase power supply. Therefore, the transformer ratio and wiring method can be measured in about 3 seconds.
II. Main Functions and Characters1.The tester makes automatic measurement with no need to set any parameters and automatically completes the three-phase ratio and connection group measurements with easy operation. All you need to do is to press a button.
3. The tester has inner three-phase signal source, which can make measurement of Y / y, Y / d, D / y, D / d, ZN / y, ZN / d, rectifier transformer, traction transformer and all kinds of ratios of transformer connection groups.
4. The tester can measure transformer connection group label and polarity to clearly display the first and second winding connection vector.
5. The tester can track the transformer on-load tap-changer position automatically, and indicate the current tap point automatically.
6. The tester can display a transformer's first and secondary voltage Oscillograms and phase relationship. It can measure transformer's first and second harmonic voltages, to facilitate the analysis of transformer failure.
7. Can test CT, PT ratio, polarity test function.
8. The tester has perfect and reliable automatic protection, to ensure the intactness of the tester under abnormal conditions.
9. The tester is small size and light weight. It makes accurate measurement at fast speed (about 3 seconds to complete the test).
10. The tester is available to store and print all the test results. It has Built-in 128M memory (extendable to 4G memory card), available to export the database by USB, or upload to computer. The database supports excel spreadsheet opening, easy for edit or archive.
11. The tester has 5-inch true color touch screen operation, emwinGUI interface and Chinese input, which is easy and convenient. It also has no power-down calendar and clock function. The test time can be stored at any time.
12. The tester support on-site record print by Bluetooth or serial printer.
|Accuracy||0.2% (0.8-2000), 0.5% (2000-20000)|
|Input voltage||HV side AC 24V, LV side AC 4V|
|Power supply||AC220V ± 15%|
|ambient temperature||-10 ºC -40 ºC|
|relative humidity||10% -85%|
|Dimension||270 × 190 × 70mm ,2kg (not including test wires)|
|HZ-2000B Transformer Capacitance and Tan Delta Tester|
|HZBB-10A Transformer Turns Ratio Tester|
|HZ-3150 Transformer DC Resistance Tester|
|HZ800E Transformer Winding Deformation Tester|